Please read all sections of this Legal Notice before using this website. The following terms and conditions are binding on any user of this website.
In compliance with the duty of information set forth in the Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSI-CE) Law 34/2002 of July 11, 2002, the following general information about this website is provided below.
The purpose of this text is to explain in detail the functionalities of this website and to provide you with information related to the owner of the website and the purpose of the contents included in it.
This Legal Notice regulates the use of the service of the website https://www.game-learn.com informing you, in compliance with the Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce Law 34/2002, of July 11, of the following points:
- Company name: GAMELEARN, S.L.
- Registered Office: Calle Segundo Mata 6, 2º, 9, 28224 Pozuelo de Alarcón, MADRID
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact telephone number: +34 913 51 90 89
- Tax Identification Code: B85183135
- Registration Data: Mercantile Registry of Madrid, Volume: 24.627, Page: 91, Section: 8, Sheet: M-443258, Registration: 1, Document presented: 2007 115,540.0, Journal 1,796, Entry: 1,069
Website use and users’ obligations
The user undertakes to use the website, content, and services without contravening current legislation, generally accepted uses, and public order. It is forbidden to use the website for illicit or harmful purposes against GAMELEARN, S.L. or a third party, which, in any way, may cause damage or impede the normal use of the website.
GAMELEARN, S.L. guarantees that the contents and services offered by the portal respect the principle of personal dignity, protection of youth and children, and non-discrimination on grounds of race, sex, religion, opinion, nationality, disability, or any other personal or social aspect.
These General Conditions of Use of the website do not grant the user any other right of use, alteration, exploitation, reproduction, distribution, or public communication of the website’s contents other than those expressly provided herein.
The contents (information, sound and/or image files, photographs, designs, etc.) collected in the portal are property of GAMELEARN, S.L. or are duly authorized for diffusion by their legitimate owners.
GAMELEARN, S.L. undertakes not to make misleading advertising and, therefore, the following are prohibited:
- Use for any commercial or advertising purposes other than those strictly permitted.
- Its reproduction, publication, distribution, or modification, in whole or in part, unless prior written authorization has been obtained from its legitimate owners or it is legally permitted.
- Any infringement of the rights of GAMELEARN, S.L. or its legitimate owners.
Intellectual and industrial property
The user acknowledges and accepts that all industrial and intellectual property rights on the contents and/or any other elements inserted in the website belong to GAMELEARN, S.L. or are duly authorized for dissemination on this website.
In the event that a user or third party considers that there has been a violation of their legitimate intellectual property rights by the introduction of certain content on the website, you must notify this circumstance to GAMELEARN, S.L. indicating:
- Data of the holder of the allegedly infringed rights, or, in the case the claim is filed by a third party other than the interested party, indication of the representation with which he/she acts.
- The contents protected by intellectual property rights and their location on the Web, the accreditation of the intellectual property rights indicated, and an express declaration in which the interested party is responsible for the veracity of the information provided in the notification.
This website provides links to other websites and content owned by third parties.
The sole purpose of the links is to provide the user with the possibility of accessing such links. GAMELEARN, S.L. is not responsible in any case for the results that may be derived to the user by accessing these links.
The user who intends to establish any technical device link from their website to the portal must obtain the prior written permission of GAMELEARN, S.L. The establishment of the link does not imply in any case the existence of relations between GAMELEARN, S.L. and the owner of the site where the link is established, nor the acceptance or approval by GAMELEARN, S.L. of its contents or services.
The website on which the link is established shall not contain any trademark, name, logo, slogan, or other distinctive signs belonging to GAMELEARN, S.L., except those expressly authorized.
Unilateral modification and duration
GAMELEARN, S.L. reserves the right to modify, at any time and without prior notice, the presentation and configuration of the website as well as this Legal Notice.
Disclaimer of warranties and liability
GAMELEARN, S.L. does not grant any guarantee and is not responsible, in any case, for damages of any nature that may result from:
- The lack of availability, maintenance, and effective operation of the Web and/or its services or contents.
- The existence of viruses, malicious or harmful programs in the contents.
- The illicit, negligent, fraudulent use, contrary to these conditions, in good faith, generally accepted uses or public order, of the Web site, its services, or contents, by the users.
Processing of personal data
Applicable law and jurisdiction
For the resolution of all disputes or questions related to this website or the activities developed in it, Spanish law will apply, to which the parties expressly submit themselves, being competent for the resolution of all disputes arising from or related to its use, the Courts and Tribunals of the claimant’s domicile, who is identified as a consumer, otherwise the competent Courts and Tribunals will be those of the city of MADRID (Spain).
Should any user have any questions or comments about this legal notice, please contact email@example.com or send a written communication to the address given in the heading.