Company – Gamelearn
Gamelearn is the world-leading company in skills training through video games and a pioneer in the development of game-based learning solutions. With over 15 years of experience, we have trained more than 200,000 professionals from more than 2,000 companies from 5 continents (BBVA, Volvo, Adidas, Bayer, Camper, Coca-Cola, Decathlon, Ericsson, Europcar, Fujitsu, Iberia, Hyundai, Nivea, Panasonic, Pepsi …)
Gamelearn has revolutionized corporate training by creating the most awarded game-based learning platform in the world.
Our team is passionate about video games and personal development. We believe in having fun at work in a relaxed environment (our offices have fushball and ping pong tables, video game consoles, sofas, vending machines, etc.)
Join a young, multicultural, creative and innovative team with a great purpose: to help people learn and grow.
- Finding new customers for the market in question and portfolio management of existing and recurring customers.
- Lead generation directly and also coordination and assistance to the leads generated by other departments of the company.
- Commercial support at fairs, webinars, conferences … and any other marketing activity of the company that is oriented to the generation of leads and therefore agreements with customers.
- Availability to travel when necessary (fairs, visits to clients …)
- Degree: Economics / Business Administration
- Experience in similar positions in which you have had to find new clients, manage current ones and keep constant good relationships with them.
- Native French e or bilingual. ESSENTIAL. Other languages will be valued.
- High results orientation, high sales orientation.
- Experience in sales in the training sector will be valued.
- Dynamic person, self-motivated, responsible, hardworking, committed to the project.
- Possibility of a high remuneration based on fixed salary + variable according to objectives.
- Personal and professional life balance (Friday’s afternoon free)
- High potential for professional development.
- Innovative, technological and modern environment.
- Multicultural environment.