Company – Gamelearn
Gamelearn is the world-leading company in skills training through video games and a pioneer in the development of game-based learning solutions. With over 15 years of experience, we have trained more than 200,000 professionals from more than 1000 companies all over the 5 continents (BBVA, Volvo, Adidas, Bayer, Camper, Coca-Cola, Decathlon, Ericsson, Europcar, Fujitsu, Iberia, Hyundai, Nivea, Panasonic, Pepsi …).
Gamelearn has revolutionized corporate training by creating the game-based learning platform, a market leader, and becoming a global solution for any Training and Development department:
We are growing our sales year by year and we are in the process of international expansion.
Our team is passionate about video games and personnel development. We believe in having fun at work in a relaxed environment. (our offices have football and ping pong tables, video game consoles, sofas, vending machines, etc.)
Join a young, multicultural, creative and innovative team with a great purpose: to help people become better.
- Finding new customers for the market in question and portfolio management of existing and recurring customers.
- Lead generation directly and also coordination and assistance to the leads generated by other departments of the company.
- Commercial support at fairs, webinars, conferences … and any other marketing activity of the company that is oriented to the generation of leads and therefore agreements with customers.
- Availability to travel when necessary (fairs, visits to clients …)
- Degree: Economics / Business Administration
- Experience in similar positions in which you have had to find new clients, manage current ones and keep constant good relationships with them.
- Native in English or bilingual. ESSENTIAL. Other languages will be valued.
- High results orientation, high sales orientation.
- Experience in sales in the training sector will be valued.
- Dynamic person, self-motivated, responsible, hardworking, committed to the project.
- Possibility of a high remuneration based on fixed salary + variable according to objectives.
- Personal and professional life balance (Friday’s afternoon free)
- Innovative, technological and modern environment.
- Multicultural environment.