Do you want to turn your training content into fun, exciting video games? It’s not as hard as it may seem. “The Editor” is the serious game that walks you through the entire process.
Creating custom training video games has never been easier. Gamelearn’s new authoring tool lets anyone develop their own professional-quality serious games in just four easy steps. To help people understand how the tool works, the company has created The Editor, an online course that helps the process along
How does the video game work?
Over 3 levels, students will learn, step by step, how the Editor tool works. After playing, they’ll have the skills to create their own games without having to write a single line of code. Throughout the game, your virtual assistant Elsa will guide you as you uncover the tool’s features.
Build scenes, script interactions, create scoring systems, and more. From start to finish, the game walks you through, the 4 steps to creating a video game with the Editor:
- Access Gamelearn’s resource library then choose the settings, characters, and objects you want to use. You have dozens of options, and that list is constantly being added to.
- Specify what you want to happen when the player interacts with certain characters and objects.
- Easily link together in-game actions.
- Publish your game with the click of a mouse.
The Editor is a simple and intuitive course that all profiles (from instructional designers to companies to institutions) can use to learn how to create their own training video games.
The course’s cloud-based format allows people to access their training content from anywhere in the world. They’ll learn everything they need to use the tool but also get the opportunity to explore their skills in designing video games. The Editor is a part of Gamelearn’s training catalog available via subscription and can be played in Spanish, English, and French.
Why The Editor?
The Editor gives you all the tools you need to create the perfect serious game for your training content. The game, which lasts around 20 minutes, features Gamelearn’s virtual assistant Elsa, who guides you around showing you how to use the Editor tool, even if you have no prior knowledge or know-how.
The Editor game lets you:
- learn how to turn your training materials and courses into high-quality video games using Gamelearn’s authoring tool.
- practice the key actions you’ll need when creating video games with Gamelearn.
- discover how to publish your games on the Gamelearn platform for your employees or clients to play.
Start creating training video games today
With the Editor, the possibilities are endless. The only limit is your creativity.
Put it to the test! Create your first video game with the Editor, and the results will speak for themselves.