You’ve been hired as a consultant by a sustainable construction startup to tackle their internal delegation problems and, thus, help them avoid bankruptcy.
Work with them as they set their sights on a major competition that will get them the funds needed for their next big project in the Sahara: building refugee camp housing using recycled plastic bottles.
Sahara is geared towards any professional needing to manage teams and people:
• Company higher-ups
• Business owners
• Team leaders
• Sales managers
• Area managers
Thanks to this course, you will:
• Understand why effective delegation is important for improving results.
• Learn an easy and effective process that will help you to better delegate.
• Learn tips and tricks to delegate productively
• Practice your delegation skills in realistic situations with the in-game simulator.
The course is designed to help professionals (especially those who need to manage teams and people) delegate more productively, introducing six steps easy steps to guide the process:
• Harness the power of delegation to be more productive and build trust.
• Steps to effective delegation.
With the help of Sahara’s realistic simulators, the game stimulates effective learning by allowing users to practice the main skills necessary to delegate effectively:
• Continuous learning, leadership, results orientation, impact and influence, effective communication, planning, decision making, coordination, teamwork, and flexibility
• Initiative, focus, coaching, interpersonal relationships, problem-solving, assertiveness, self-confidence, self-awareness, self-control, negotiation, change management.
“Through game-based learning, we have achieved excellent results, which is what we have always sought to do in two complex areas such as productivity and ‘engagement’ of the employee.”
“The response to the course has been very positive, to the point where we have identified cases in which the employee has invested time of his private life to complete the training.”
“We have experienced a cost reduction in training of a 58%.”
“From the point of view of effectiveness and efficiency, the training experience is extraordinary.”