We are currently living through somewhat of a renaissance for online training. With the help of new technology, companies can effectively impart key knowledge and skills to professionals in any sector without the need to have them physically present.
At Gamelearn, we pride ourselves on adapting to and embracing changes in the market. In the spirit of innovation, we’re thrilled to launch the Editor, the authoring tool that allows you to create quality training video games without any technical programming knowledge.
With the Editor you’ll be able to:
- Transform your company content using video game format: make it innovative, aesthetically pleasing, and engaging.
- Design your courses from scratch or by using our tried and true templates.
- Manage every aspect of your employees’ training needs directly from the platform.
- Access reports, KPIs, and analytics to accurately measure the impact of your training.
Maybe the greatest advantage is that the courses you create are 100% customizable and offer the possibility for you to modify them at any time.
What does the process of creating video games look like with the Editor?
The Editor gives you all the tools you need to create educational video games. The process is intuitive and easy. Create the exact video game you’re looking for in just a matter of hours.
The steps to creating a video game in the Editor:
- Select the resources you need from the Gamelearn library.
- Specify what you want to happen when the player interacts with the characters and objects chosen.
- Link actions easily.
- Publish it on your customized client portal with just one click.
At Gamelearn we understand that the possibility of game customization opens up many avenues in training. To achieve this, we’ve made sure that a diverse and varied catalog of game resources is at your fingertips. This catalog is automatically updated as part of your Editor subscription.
The Editor is the first authoring tool on the market that lets you:
- Turn your course material into quality training video games without having to write a single line of code.
- Create customized video games with the content you consider useful.
- Sell the video games you design to thousands of additional Gamelearn users (apart from your own customers) if your game gets the certified stamp of approval for quality.
The Editor allows you to expand your catalog of training material while embracing an innovative format proven to generate higher user engagement. Another benefit is the ability to sell courses generated with the Editor. This a great option for companies that want to scale their business model and bolster revenue.
In short, the Editor is moving game-based learning into the future. Get in on the action now! Take the reins and subscribe to the Editor plan that best suits your needs. Start creating your own educational video games today!