Company – Gamelearn
Gamelearn is the world-leading company in skills training through video games and a pioneer in the development of game-based learning solutions. With over 15 years of experience, we have trained more than 200,000 professionals from more than 2000 companies all over the 5 continents (BBVA, Volvo, Adidas, Bayer, Camper, Coca-Cola, Decathlon, Ericsson, Europcar, Fujitsu, Iberia, Hyundai, Nivea, Panasonic, Pepsi …).
Gamelearn has revolutionized corporate training by creating the game-based learning platform, a market leader, and becoming a global solution for any Training and Development department.
We are growing our sales year by year and we are in the process of international expansion.
Our team is passionate about video games and personnel development. We believe in having fun at work in a relaxed environment. (our offices have football and ping pong tables, video game consoles, sofas, vending machines, etc.).
Join a young, multicultural, creative and innovative team with a great purpose: to help people become better.
- Define and optimize customer journey
- Identify opportunities for continuous improvement
- Drive true value for customers
- Promote the Challenger approach amongst your team members
- Find ways for CSMs to deeply understand our customers’ objectives and become a trusted right-hand advisor
- Lead cross-functionally to drive customer success
- Drive alignment with Sales.
- Be the best user of Gainsight in the world
- Own key metrics for your team
- Support core metrics for our company and our CSM team as a whole
- Recruit, mentor, groom and inspire a world-class team
- Propose improvements to your team’s organizational structure
- Achieve operational excellence
- 5+ years of customer success experience preferably within a SaaS organization
- 2+ years of management experience preferably within a SaaS organization
- Excellent communication skills both with customers and within an organization
- Strong track record of identifying customer needs and successfully implementing long-term software solutions
- Strong track record of defining and executing against key performance indicators
- Ability to build trust and rapport with a customer success team
- Ability to challenge team members and be challenged to achieve team goals
- Proactive interest to increase customer satisfaction and deepen customer relationships
- English and Spanish. Full professional proficiency in both languages
- Bachelor’s degree required