Company – Gamelearn
Gamelearn is the world-leading company in skills training through video games and a pioneer in the development of game-based learning solutions. With over 15 years of experience, we have trained more than 200,000 professionals from more than 2000 companies all over the 5 continents (BBVA, Volvo, Adidas, Bayer, Camper, Coca-Cola, Decathlon, Ericsson, Europcar, Fujitsu, Iberia, Hyundai, Nivea, Panasonic, Pepsi …).
Gamelearn has revolutionized corporate training by creating a game-based learning platform, becoming a market leader and the global solution for any Training and Development department.
Our sales are growing year by year, and we are in the process of expanding internationally.
Our team is passionate about video games and personnel development. We believe in having fun at work in a relaxed environment. (our offices have football and ping pong tables, video game consoles, sofas, vending machines, etc.).
Join a young, multicultural, creative and innovative team with a great purpose: to help people develop both professionally and personally.
- Degree: Economics / Business Administration.
- At least, 5 years leading a Sales team.
- B2B Focus.
- Native in French or bilingual. ESSENTIAL. Other languages will be valued.
- High results orientation, high sales orientation.
- Experience in sales in the training sector will be valued.
- Plan and execute business strategy to achieve/exceed monthly, quarterly and ultimately annual sales targets
- Monitor performance of team members against targets with documented weekly/monthly performance reviews.
- Plan and implement team development strategies and activities including extensive coaching and training and regular 1-2-1s, induction/ onboarding training plan.
- Define and control internal and external departments processes.
- Commercial support at fairs, webinars, conferences … and any other marketing activity of the company that is oriented to the generation of leads and therefore agreements with customers.
- Dynamic person, self-motivated, responsible, hardworking, committed to the project.
- Availability to travel when necessary (fairs, visits to clients …)
- Good person, worried about the end result of the company and not only for his own.
- Possibility of a high remuneration based on fixed salary + variable according to objectives.
- Personal and professional life balance (Friday’s afternoon free)
- High potential for professional development.
- Innovative, technological and modern environment.
- Multicultural environment.