Somewhere in Kentucky, a sustainable community does its best to survive a suffocating drought that’s lasted almost three years.
To keep the ecovillage alive, Gina proposes an idea to make sure everyone has enough water: build a well. Her ability to help her team reach their main goal will depend on her ability to give effective feedback.
Aqua is geared towards all types of professional profiles, especially those looking to improve their communication skills in their personal or work life. Thanks to this course, you will:
• Understand how to use feedback to drive the improvement of those around you.
• Discover an easy, effective process for modifying behavior.
• Learn tricks and tips for giving both positive and constructive feedback.
• Practice your feedback skills in over a dozen practical cases using the game’s realistic, integrated simulator.
The course teaches users to give effective feedback, taking into account what steps need to be taken to modify behaviors:
• The benefits of feedback for your growth and development, and that of the people around you.
• How and when to give constructive feedback.
• How and when to give positive feedback.
With the help of Aqua’s realistic simulators, the game stimulates effective learning by allowing users to practice the main skills necessary for giving effective feedback:
• Continuous learning, coaching, effective communication, empathy, results orientation, leadership, interpersonal relationships, problem-solving, decision-making, teamwork, etc.
• Assertiveness, self-confidence, self-control, self-awareness, coordination, focus, flexibility, impact and influence, initiative, integrity, etc.
“Through game-based learning, we have achieved excellent results, which is what we have always sought to do in two complex areas such as productivity and ‘engagement’ of the employee.”
“The response to the course has been very positive, to the point where we have identified cases in which the employee has invested time of his private life to complete the training.”
“We have experienced a cost reduction in training of a 58%.”
“From the point of view of effectiveness and efficiency, the training experience is extraordinary.”