Educational training at a personal and business level has always been an undeniable factor in achieving human development. In the decade we are living, it is vital to know how to differentiate and choose from all training options available and not only focus on one skill.
Given the variety of options available, it is important to establish the directions to be followed, that is, to propose a learning pathway that allows the acquisition of all the necessary information, without skipping or anticipating steps, until specific knowledge is acquired.
The organization of the process will allow you to optimize the time and improve your results to quickly achieve your goals and objectives. Let’s see five examples of training itineraries designed with Gamelearn’s courses:
1. Learning pathway: leaders
Being one of the most demanded itineraries, it consists of developing three essential skills plus another two that provide added value.
It focuses on the following online courses:
- Pacific: to learn about team management and leadership.
- Echo: to develop coaching skills.
- Merchants: because a good leader needs to know how to solve conflicts.
- Idea: to boost the creativity characteristic of a leader.
- Mars: as evaluation, in which all the concepts and skills can be reinforced, through the mechanics of questions and answers generated by students and moderators, so characteristic of this serious game.
2. Learning pathway: manager
It is based on Gamelearn’s trilogy and consists of three courses with related and complementary topics that allow the manager to develop business strategies effectively.
- Merchants: a course with 6 “real” negotiations to develop your skills as an effective negotiator.
- Pacific: a practical, step by step, guide on how to manage high-performance teams.
- Triskelion: an adventure full of challenges to create your own productivity and time management system.
3. Learning pathway: customer service
Without clients there is no business, therefore offering complete and effective customer service is one of the keys to success.
This learning pathway is developed through the following serious games:
- 2100: a simulator to develop and train the skills to face the public.
- ADA: where each company, regardless of its sector, can customize the training material with information about the products and services, the customer service process and the business values.
- Merchants: to acquire tools that allow you to react correctly to possible unforeseen events and conflicts that may arise while attending to customers.
- Mars: as it is a serious customizable game that allows to make a compilation of all the knowledge obtained.
4. Learning pathway: sales
Once we get the potential customer, we have to know how to get the sales process going from start to finish.
We recommend you to consider the following courses:
- Merchants: with the basic training to overcome any successful negotiation, including sales agreements.
- Idea: in order to boost creativity and promote flexible thinking to reach the best sales.
- Triskelion: because every good salesman must know how to make good use of his time and productivity.
- Mars: as a final test to check if the knowledge has been fully acquired.
5. Learning pathway: onboarding
It is very important to train our employees from the very beginning to ensure that our teams are doing their best from the starting point.
In terms of welcoming employees we highlight the following courses:
- ADA: our most used serious game for onboarding processes, since it allows to customize the content with all the business information that the employees need to start integrating into the company from the first day of work.
- Triskelion: to be effective in a new job, you need to know how to manage your time so that you can increase your productivity.
Just as the development and progress of our society do not stop, the skills acquired through training processes must be constant in order to be up to date and to be competitive in the business sector.
Continuous and planned training is the key. That is why all the above-mentioned educational itineraries are applicable, wherever you are, starting with your Gamelearn’s subscription. Once you have subscribed to the platform you can enjoy all the courses 100% online and multilingual. Don’t wait any longer, start today!